[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Support Requests-889948 ] check_hpjd

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Nov 23 01:15:05 CET 2004

Support Requests item #889948, was opened at 2004-02-03 20:57
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by stanleyhopcroft
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397598&aid=889948&group_id=29880

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
under the check_hpjd everything works fine in most
cases but for selective printers I am routinely seeing a
Hex string "52 4F 4D 20 54 52 41 59 20 32" under the
printer status.  Is there any explination for this result
and if so can we get it coded into the check_hpjd so
that is doesn't give a warning message each time the
printer is queried?