[Nagiosplug-devel] Suggested alterations to the Performance Protocoll

Ben Clewett Ben at clewett.org.uk
Tue Sep 14 03:08:06 CEST 2004

Yves,

> I suggest a new vote. Who is for/against:
> 1| label=valueUOM;range... | <xml>extra data</xml>
> 2| label=valueUOM;range... label='string'
> 3| label=valueUOM;range... label='string' | <xml>extra data</xml>
> 4| other suggestion ?

Can I make a suggestion?  IF we include textual data:  Can we limit the
data strictly to comparable enumeration lists?  Eg, IP addresses.
Therefore stuff which can be drawn on a pie chart, gant chart, or
similar graphical output?

Since I am the gue who will be programming these outputs, (with what
ever file name extension :), I would like to suggest this so that
something meaningful can be done with the data.

Regards, Ben