[Nagiosplug-devel] support for HEAD in check_http.c

Jos Visser josv at osp.nl
Wed Sep 22 02:44:04 CEST 2004

Hi Austin,

Executing a HEAD might be a good idea (indeed to reduce network traffic
somewhat), but you must then also check that the user is not request -P
(post), -r (regex check)...

However, I am working on check_http.c as well (proxy and client_cert
support) and with your permission I'll include your patch and post a
consolidated one...

++Jos.nl

--
Handle nur nach derjenigen Maxime, durch die du zugleich wollen kannst,
daß sie ein allgemeines Gesetz werde.