[Nagiosplug-devel] Releasing several files in a plugin?

Jolly Frederic frederic.jolly at ext.bull.net
Wed Feb 2 05:02:59 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 10:54, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> Jolly Frederic wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > So far as I've seen, a plugin is made with only one file, for example the
> > .pl if it is in Perl.
> > Is it possible, and interesting, to add other files in the release: a
> > .txt file to describe it (or is the --help option enough?), a .html to
> > display MRTG graphs, ... ?
>
> The --help option should be enough.

OK, thank you.

But my plugin returns some performance data. I want them to be displayed in an
MRTG graph.
So where do I release the MRTG configuration file?

And what about the definition of the perfdata file in the Nagios conf? Do I
just explain this in comments in the beginning of the plugin?

Fred.