[Nagiosplug-devel] need assistance with check_NT

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Thu Jan 20 03:23:02 CET 2005

Anthony Montibello wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I hope someone could assist me in with the check_nt plugin.
>
> I have added updates to NC_Net that uses check_nt and I need to expand
> on what check_nt is curretnly doing. Namely I just finished adding
> into NC_Net Event Log checking and I also have future improvements in
> the planning phase.
>
> Is there anyone in  particular that is currently working with Check_nt?

That would be the official plugin developers.

> What version of Check_nt should I modify?

The latest, obviously (from cvs HEAD in the nagiosplug project).

> What is the best way to submit updates to check_nt?

Use the patch/issue tracker system. You'll find it at either
www.sourceforge.net/projects/nagiosplug or nagiosplug.sourceforge.net.
Make sure the patch is in either context or unified diff format (f.e.
diff -u check_nt.c check_nt.c.orig > nagiosplug-check_nt.diff)

> Thank you in advance,

Cheers.