[Nagiosplug-devel] need assistance with check_NT

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 03:02:57 CET 2005

Hi,

I hope someone could assist me in with the check_nt plugin.

I have added updates to NC_Net that uses check_nt and I need to expand
on what check_nt is curretnly doing. Namely I just finished adding
into NC_Net Event Log checking and I also have future improvements in
the planning phase.

Is there anyone in  particular that is currently working with Check_nt?
What version of Check_nt should I modify?
What is the best way to submit updates to check_nt?

Thank you in advance,

Tony
amontibello at shatterit.com