Antwort: [Nagiosplug-devel] 1.4 release [Virus scanned]

C. Bensend benny at bennyvision.com
Sat Jan 29 08:46:54 CET 2005

> The bugs are more of a porting issue. For instance, check_disk doesn't
> work on HPUX with network mounted disks and non-GNU df. Bugs of this
> kind are non-trivial to fix, especially considering the lack of systems
> to test on.

I'm OK voting for the first choice (cut the release), but I'd like to
get a week or two - I built out an HP-UX 11i machine at work dedicated
to testing Nagios and the plugins on HP-UX, but I can't get the CVS
code to build yet.  I'm pretty sure there's a problem between the chair
and the keyboard, but I haven't gotten the details collected to get a
proper message to the list.  I've had to patch several things to even
get the build started.

I'll absolutely understand if the release goes. If we wait for people
like me to finish little things like this, it'll be 2009 before the
code goes out the door.  ;)

Benny

--
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all."
                                                  -- Mike Tyson