[Nagiosplug-devel] Code cleanup patch

Andreas Ericsson ae at op5.se
Tue May 24 08:02:08 CEST 2005

sean finney wrote:
>>and even more so to the tracker item (I don't blame you, the amount of
>>junk arriving there is astounding), I thought I'd give submitting this
>>small cleanup a try anyways.
>

> i just looked over the patch, and it looks like a much better way to
> do things, and i don't think it should break anything in the larger
> codebase.  i'll commit it the next time i'm doing cvs stuff if
> someone else doesn't get to it first.

Whoa! Sorry for my previous pessimistic posting, but this is the first
time I've gotten a reply other than "send it to the tracker" (where
nothing has ever happened). Thanks a million.

Sorry if I take this as an invitation to pelt the list with various code
cleanups and bugfixes ;). If you'd rather deal with it off-list (IRC?
IM?), that's fine by me.

Andreas Ericsson                   andreas.ericsson at op5.se
Lead Developer