[Nagiosplug-devel] Code cleanup patch

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Tue May 24 10:30:05 CEST 2005

hey,

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 04:51:32PM +0200, Andreas Ericsson wrote:
> Whoa! Sorry for my previous pessimistic posting, but this is the first
> time I've gotten a reply other than "send it to the tracker" (where
> nothing has ever happened). Thanks a million.

i think submissions should still go there as a general rule, because
it does provide a way for everyone to keep a better grasp on the state
of things.  being relatively new to the development team, i'm also a bit
weary of rocking the boat too much on what basically amounts to a
procedural issue.

> Sorry if I take this as an invitation to pelt the list with various code
> cleanups and bugfixes ;). If you'd rather deal with it off-list (IRC?
> IM?), that's fine by me.

i'll send you my contact info privately, though i'm still going to
suggest that you in parallel post into the tracker anything you send
to me.

	sean