[Nagiosplug-devel] testing accounts

Garrett Honeycutt gh at 3gupload.com
Tue Sep 6 15:56:06 CEST 2005

I wrote check_mem to monitor memory usage of linux systems and would
like to make it portable to other systems to enhance its usability. I am
also working on a plugin to return lots of performance data from nfsstat
for trend analysis and could use some more OS's for testing. I would
greatly appreciate it anyone could give me an account on a machine with
an OS of Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, True64, NetBSD, or FreeBSD. If you can
provide me with an account, please email me off list.

Thanks,
-g
--
// Garrett Honeycutt