[Nagiosplug-devel] Final call for flight 1.4.3 boarding on Saturday

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Wed Apr 5 12:52:05 CEST 2006

hey ton,

On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 09:14:32AM +0100, Ton Voon wrote:
> Sean, do you want to add your experimental check_ntp.c and
> check_apt.c into the distribution (but not automatically build)?

for check_ntp, i'd say no.  i've been speaking off-list with bill
and i think it's possible that we may have a version by this weekend,
but i wouldn't count on it.  moreover the lack of time for
testing and the severity of the change (total rewrite) make me
rather hesitant.

as for check_apt, i think it'd be great if we could include it
but not have it build by default.  that way i could sneak it
as easily as possible into the debian builds (it's really hard
to muck with the automake/autoconf stuff otherwise).

	sean