[Nagiosplug-devel] Final call for flight 1.4.3 boarding on Saturday

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Thu Apr 6 14:04:09 CEST 2006

On 5 Apr 2006, at 20:51, sean finney wrote:

> as for check_apt, i think it'd be great if we could include it
> but not have it build by default.  that way i could sneak it
> as easily as possible into the debian builds (it's really hard
> to muck with the automake/autoconf stuff otherwise).

I'm fine with this. I'm fine if you want to add check_ntp.c as well,
but not build it either.

Due to personal reasons, I won't be able to create the release this
weekend as planned. Subhendu might do it himself, otherwise it will
be done in two weeks time.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243