[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagios::Plugin api

Vonnahme, Nathan nathan.vonnahme at bannerhealth.com
Thu Aug 31 19:07:03 CEST 2006

You'd want it to work before an object was created, or if you didn't
have a Plugin object in the current scope, so I think die() would have
to be exported by the module and called functionally (it would also work
as a method).

I've messed with exit handlers before; after I get through my current
list of stuff I'll work on this.

	I like the idea of overloading die - keeps it v simple - but
only if it doesn't need to be specified at the plugin script (eg, can we
get it automatically just by use Nagios::Plugin?).

	Also, does that mean the object will return the data? Or all the
setup stuff is class data?