[Nagiosplug-devel] freebsd warning

Robin Holtet holtet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:37:06 CET 2006

Hi,

I received this warning while compiling nagios-plugins on freebsd. I am not
sure what to do, or if it's relevant, but it says I should report it so I
do. If you want any more information, please do ask.

robin at s02$ uname -r
5.4-RELEASE

robin at s02$ less distinfo
MD5 (nagios-plugins-1.4.tar.gz) = 9b21b92acc4b2b0dbb2d12bca6b27582
SIZE (nagios-plugins-1.4.tar.gz) = 972810

checking sys/mount.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: see the Autoconf documentation
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result
configure: WARNING: sys/mount.h: in the future, the compiler will take
precedence
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to the nagios-plugins lists.  ##
checking for sys/mount.h... yes

Sincerely,
Robin Holtet
--