[Nagiosplug-devel] check_disk enhancements

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Mon Jul 17 16:04:06 CEST 2006

As long as we have the choice. Since not all disk are the same size, when I
see that my disk have 10% free (or is 80% full like you want) I also like to
see whenever I have 100 MB free or 100 GB free, which you'll certainly agree
makes a BIG difference :)

The "Used space" way you demonstrated doesn't give me that information and I
have to do some brain computation to evaluate whenever I have to act right
now or can go back to a peaceful sleep.

Thomas