[Nagiosplug-devel] [ nagiosplug-Bugs-694259 ] Cannot map " tcp" to protocol number

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 31 20:55:42 CEST 2006

Bugs item #694259, was opened at 2003-02-27 01:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by harpermann
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=397597&aid=694259&group_id=29880

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: v1.0 (example)

Initial Comment:
after installing the NSClient and configuring the
Service, I get that error message: "Cannot map "tcp" to
protocol number"
I'm using the default Port 1248.
Can anybody help me please?!
The documentation for the plugin sucks realy.... and I
can't find any other documentation or help on the web :-(

Thanks in advanced