[Nagiosplug-devel] check_linux_raid

Gavin Carr gavin at openfusion.com.au
Mon Jun 5 03:38:40 CEST 2006

On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 01:16:27PM -0400, sean finney wrote:
> after patching it to be a little more easily generalizable (better
> defaults, anyway), i've started to use the check_linux_raid plugin to
> monitor the status of some of my md-device-using linux servers.  what
> do folks think of moving it to the plugins-scripts directory?  it still
> needs a bit of cosmetic work (providing a standard usage/help, eg,
> nothing requiring more than 5 minutes work), but the plugin itself seems
> to work well enough...

I've also got a (perl) check_linux_raid plugin here:

  http://www.openfusion.com.au/labs/nagios/

in case you're interested in comparing them. I missed the beginning of
this thread - where's this one available?

Cheers,
Gavin

--
Open Fusion - Open Source Business Solutions [ Linux - Perl - Apache ]
http://www.openfusion.com.au