[Nagiosplug-devel] check_linux_raid

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Mon Jun 5 08:28:24 CEST 2006

hi gavin,

On Mon, Jun 05, 2006 at 11:38:40AM +1000, Gavin Carr wrote:
> I've also got a (perl) check_linux_raid plugin here:

yeah, this is a perl one too.  from a quick look it seems they're
doing basically the same thing, which isn't too complicated :)

> in case you're interested in comparing them. I missed the beginning of
> this thread - where's this one available?

this one nhas been in ./contrib for some time now, but we're in the
process of (slowly) removing this section in favor of nagiosexchange.
since i've just started monitoring md-using raid servers, i guess you
could say that i have a "vested interest" in keeping this on in the
project.

looking at the other plugins on your site, i'm a bit interested in the
check_{yum,up2date}, i'll probably be taking a look at them sometime
in the near future if you don't mind :)

	sean