[Nagiosplug-devel] check_ntp plugin issues

Bill Moran wmoran at collaborativefusion.com
Tue Mar 14 05:55:05 CET 2006

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 05:30:01 -0500
sean finney <seanius at seanius.net> wrote:

> > You can take the lead on this Sean. I just need to know if you think
> > it will be stable enough for 1.4.3 release or whether it is best to
> > wait for the subsequent release.
>
> okay... i'll let you know after i've written the code :)

Please keep me in the loop as you work on this, Sean.  While it's not
the highest of priorities, I think I can justify a certain amount of
time here at the office hacking on this, since we _are_ using it.

And C is my favorite language :)  If you can figure out a way to split
the code, feel free to hand part of it off to me.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.