[Nagiosplug-devel] check_ntp plugin issues

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Tue Mar 14 08:31:07 CET 2006

On 14 Mar 2006, at 14:50, Andreas Ericsson wrote:

>  Any chance of getting the plugins project swapped to git instead?

While I can see advantages to using git, the major reason I'm opposed
is that SF does not host it. In the spirit of openness, the code for
a public project like Nagios Plugins should be publicly available and
I don't fancy hosting a git server (with all the interrelated issues
with authentication and authorisation which SF gives us for "free").

However, I notice that SF is promoting Subversion. I would be swayed
to moving to that if there is demand.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243