[Nagiosplug-devel] check_ntp plugin issues

sean finney seanius at seanius.net
Tue Mar 14 09:10:01 CET 2006

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 04:30:23PM +0000, Ton Voon wrote:
> However, I notice that SF is promoting Subversion. I would be swayed
> to moving to that if there is demand.

i'd certainly put in my vote for it if you're taking them.  i'm
by no means a an svn guru, but then again i'm not a cvs or
any other scm guru.

in the past 5 months or so i've been converting most of my own projects
over to svn, as it's close enough to cvs that i don't have to learn a
whole lot, and ... well...  it sucks less than cvs :)  just make sure
if you do convert over to preserve the various tags/branches (which can
be done with a script i have handy somewhere).

	sean