[Nagiosplug-devel] check_nt - diskspace checking

remopeulen at aim.com remopeulen at aim.com
Thu Nov 16 09:20:09 CET 2006

Hi all,

I've been looking for a way to verify the actual free diskspace in nagios in stead of the % free space. When using check_nt I an define the values for -w and -c, but these just monitor the % free space.

Can I use this tool for monitoring the actual free diskspace and what would be the syntax if that is possible?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards, Remo Peulen