[Nagiosplug-devel] check_nt - diskspace checking

Anthony Montibello amontibello at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 05:36:32 CET 2006

The calculation for the % is done inside check_nt not in the Windows client.
thus the code can be changed in the check_nt.c and then recompiled to do
this. (if it is not already there)

THe NC_NEt version of CHeck_nt already has the capabality of checking
thresholds in Megabytes. if the -c or -w is a value over 100.  It is in the
nc_net README.DOC.

Good Luck

Tony