[Nagiosplug-devel] Flight 1.4.8, ready for boarding

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest dermoth at aei.ca
Mon Apr 2 15:17:55 CEST 2007

On 02/04/07 08:45 AM, Holger Weiss wrote:
> * Thomas Guyot-Sionnest <dermoth at aei.ca> [2007-04-02 01:43]:
>> Unfortunately I don't have this core file, but I just got some more (2
>> different ones).
>
> I just committed another fix, could you check whether you still get
> segfaults?

I've been running it in loops for a few minutes now and no segfault yet.
This seems like you fixed it for good :)

Do you have any idea how we should go about the other problem? We could
loop on reads until we get the packet type we want, but what about the
source port? Do you have any idea how we could make sure we get a new
one when we connect the 2nd time?

Thanks,

Thomas