[Nagiosplug-devel] check_ntp

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Thu Apr 5 20:03:47 CEST 2007

Great. If we decide to do the same kind of multi-host check for the jitter
we'll do it that way as well (or maybe integrate it to the check_offset
function?). I also noticed that the plugin is not always clear as to shy a
warning condition has occures so this could be worked out at the same
time...

Thomas