[Nagiosplug-devel] check_ntp

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Thu Apr 5 21:13:48 CEST 2007

All short-term work for check_ntp is done; lots of bug fixes and enhancements
by various members of the team.

I'd like to see 1.4.8 out ASAP so we'll have time to discuss, implement and
test the proposed changes for the next release.

While we're at it, I'm still holding off some changes I'd like to do with
check_file_age. Basically I'd like that we agree on if and how Nagios-plugins
Perl script should make use of Nagios::Plugin code. I sent a post some time
ago, but basically I was wondering if we should install it system-wide if not
already present or locally in @libdir@ (my preference). If installation is
local I guess we should slightly change the name to avoid Perl complaining if
it finds two libraries of the same name...

Thanks,

Thomas