[Nagiosplug-devel] Feature Request: Check_cluster2

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Thu Apr 12 17:09:17 CEST 2007

I'm not sure when I can do it so I guess we'll know only when it happens...
If you fear both of us could do it at the same time I'm hanging in the
#nagios channel on irc.freenode.net (nick: dermoth) so /msg me if you start
working on it :)

> The name should be changed, in my opinion, too.
> I like check_states. check_cluster is to special to me since
> the checked
> services/hosts only _might_ be part of a "Cluster".
>
> One more thing: Check_cluster is also mentioned in the nagios docs..
> this should be considered when renaming.

The doc can be changed, though I like check_cluster. Unless someone objects
or beat me up on time I'll use that.

Thomas