[Nagiosplug-devel] Feature Request: Check_cluster2

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Fri Apr 13 16:48:55 CEST 2007

Look at the Makefile.am in the plugins directory. I believe all you have to
do is change this line:

  check_cluster_DEPENDENCIES = check_cluster.c $(DEPLIBS)

To this:

  check_cluster_DEPENDENCIES = check_cluster.c $(BASEOBJS) $(DEPLIBS)

I'm no Automake guru either, I usually check what's being done for similar
plugins and derive my code from them. Basically those lines tells automake
what's required for building those.

> unfortunately. I tried to reach you on #nagios but I guess
> you were away..

Was there a bit earlier...

> Are you going to implement the range stuff?

Like you want. I could likely do it tonight...

> OFFTOPIC: Has anyone got a good tutorial on the build tools?

See the automake/autoconf home pages:
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/
http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/

Thomas