[Nagiosplug-devel] Feature Request: Check_cluster2

Matthias Eble matthias.eble at mailing.kaufland-informationssysteme.com
Fri Apr 13 17:35:22 CEST 2007

> Look at the Makefile.am in the plugins directory. I believe all you have to
> do is change this line:
>
>   check_cluster_DEPENDENCIES = check_cluster.c $(DEPLIBS)
>
> To this:
>
>   check_cluster_DEPENDENCIES = check_cluster.c $(BASEOBJS) $(DEPLIBS)
>
> I'm no Automake guru either, I usually check what's being done for similar
> plugins and derive my code from them. Basically those lines tells automake
> what's required for building those.

i tried to do so (derive and so on) i think I tried sth like your your
proposal, too. I'll try, too

>> Are you going to implement the range stuff?
>
> Like you want. I could likely do it tonight...

please do it. I'll do it offline for training purposes.. i probably
won't get it before my journey.. I will make t/check_cluster.t
then and check it in tonight..

>> OFFTOPIC: Has anyone got a good tutorial on the build tools?
>
> See the automake/autoconf home pages:
> http://sources.redhat.com/automake/
> http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf/

I tried to start there a couple of months ago without success. Maybe I
should try again...
thanks

matthias