[Nagiosplug-devel] Integrating Nagios::Plugin intothedistribution

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Tue Apr 24 17:39:40 CEST 2007

I don't think that's an issue as you'll always be able to install
Nagios::Plugin system wide. This will only affect plugins installed by the
Nagios-plugins package and will ensure good QA over what we distribute.

Ton is right, Perl doesn't complain (Anymore? Because I recall seeing
warning on duplicate libs in the past). So both can be installed.

> I had quite the same problem with the Net::SNMP library, but
> setting my own
> copy in a specific directory ended up with big problems
> (especially for
> dependancies).

We could install N::P depedencies there as well. Again this won't affect
custom plugins they will use system-wide libs.

Thomas