[Nagiosplug-devel] Check_nt INSTANCES patch with help.

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Mon Dec 17 12:49:58 CET 2007

On 17 Dec 2007, at 10:33, Alessandro Ren wrote:

>     Ton, I had attached it before, dont know what happened.
>   I am attaching it zipped. I've just retested the patch against
> 1.4.11, it applied cleanly and compiled.
>   Any problems, just let me know.

This is applied now in SVN. Unfortunately, there are no tests for
this, so is a bit hard to ensure this functionality works. It would be
great if there was a small C (or preferably perl) library that acted
as a stub so that we can prove that commands are being sent properly
by check_nt to the daemon at the other end. However, this is a nice-to-
have.

How is it going with the RFC for the NT daemon?

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
UK: +44 (0)870 787 9243
US: +1 866 879 9184