[Nagiosplug-devel] Check_nt INSTANCES patch with help.

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
Mon Dec 17 13:33:10 CET 2007

    It would be usefull to have this test for sure, but the patch was
tested against nsclient and opmonagent.
    I  have not taken the time yet to think about it, but Anthony's
proposition seems very good. With this patch, we get the last feature
that was added to nsclient a long time ago and can start thinking about
the NT deamon RFC and how to properly add new features to it.

    []s.

Ton Voon wrote:
> On 17 Dec 2007, at 10:33, Alessandro Ren wrote:
>

>>     Ton, I had attached it before, dont know what happened.
>>   I am attaching it zipped. I've just retested the patch against
>> 1.4.11, it applied cleanly and compiled.
>>   Any problems, just let me know.
>>

> This is applied now in SVN. Unfortunately, there are no tests for
> this, so is a bit hard to ensure this functionality works. It would be
> great if there was a small C (or preferably perl) library that acted
> as a stub so that we can prove that commands are being sent properly
> by check_nt to the daemon at the other end. However, this is a nice-to-
> have.
>
> How is it going with the RFC for the NT daemon?
>
> Ton
>
> http://www.altinity.com
> UK: +44 (0)870 787 9243
> US: +1 866 879 9184