[Nagiosplug-devel] RFC: Plugins config file (final proposal)

Gavin Carr gavin at openfusion.com.au
Thu Feb 8 06:34:50 CET 2007

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 10:21:58AM +1100, Gavin Carr wrote:
> I've made a start on implementing this within Nagios::Plugin. Should
> have first-pass code in CVS today.

In CVS now. This is my dumb version rather than Ton's slightly-smarter
duplicate-removing version though - I figured I'd wait to have that
confirmed before doing the extra. I've also implemented Ton's test
suite, and all tests pass except for the 2 where the dumb/dup-removing
distinction makes a difference.

No stdin or environment variable foo yet either.

Cheers,
Gavin