[Nagiosplug-devel] patches for new features of check_disk

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Thu Feb 15 14:47:02 CET 2007

Hi Matthias,

On 10 Feb 2007, at 22:05, Matthias Eble wrote:

> I made a few patches fot check_disk that add some functionality we
> need.
> They apply cleanly to latest cvs and 1.4.6 if following order is
> kept: check_disk-clearfix.patch, check_disk-grouping.patch,
> check_disk-regex.patch.

I've had a think about these patches and I think the functionality is
great.

I'd like some test cases for the grouping patch. It should be
possible to take the two already defined mount points and get it to
alert below and above a threshold which is for the group rather than
per filesystem, proving the thresholds work at the group level.

I found the patches a bit hard to apply because the email had all of
them together. Can you send me 3 separate attachments please?

It will take some time to work through these because there does seem
to be quite a lot of changes, but in principle, I think this is a
good move.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243