[Nagiosplug-devel] Switching to svn

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Mon Jul 9 18:08:36 CEST 2007

I have to change my tinderbox script to update from SVN but that's only a
one word change :) I'm ready when you are.

Once we're done with the switch I suggest that we put a huge ASCII warning
message (Ie. using something like http://www.network-science.de/ascii/; I
got nice results with "WARNING!!!" and font banner3) at the beginning and
end of the configure script in the CVS tree. Users that already have their
checkout will notice right away that something is wrong, and we could put
the SVN url so they won't have to look it up from the web.

Thomas