[Nagiosplug-devel] Switching to svn

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Mon Jul 9 17:33:22 CEST 2007

On 8 Jun 2007, at 08:20, Ton Voon wrote:
> I'll spend some time next week working through some of the ancillary
> tools and will let you know when those work.

Just to let you know I've updated the test SVN repo with the latest
CVS code. I've also updated the snapshot and the dev guidelines
generation code to work against SVN instead of CVS (though I haven't
committed yet - I've got local copies of them for now and I've got a
note to do this when the SVN goes live).

I've still got a task against Tinderbox to work against SVN. Is there
anything else that is delaying the switchover (apart from me?)

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725