[Nagiosplug-devel] printf calls in library functions

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Mon Jul 23 17:45:49 CEST 2007

On 23 Jul 2007, at 16:37, Matthias Eble wrote:

> No need to hurry..
> Btw. The cvs links in the webgui don't work anymore :(

Ssshhh - those links never worked....

> We might want to create a list with long term goals. Like the new
> performance data format, N::P inclusion, etc.
> A Wiki would be neat for that (this might also be an approach for the
> extended docs) - maybe a part of nagios-community.org?

Good idea. I was thinking I need to get better managing all the
things that are happening.

I was going to use nagiosplugins.org because it is specifically
Nagios Plugins related, but I hate the editting format at the moment.
Benoit has been promising me a wiki style editing facility, but it
hasn't appeared yet. I'll give him a week, then I'll try on the
nagioscommunity site instead (that should get him fired up...)

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243
F: +44 (0)845 280 1725