[Nagiosplug-devel] nsclient new features.

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Tue Jun 19 22:52:08 CEST 2007

You should look at NC_Net (http://www.shatterit.com/nc_net/) or NSClient++
(http://trac.nakednuns.org/nscp/). They already have some (all?) of the
features you want and the source code is available for both.

On a side note, please avoid cross-posting questions to multiple mailing
lists and send them to the users/help lists if they are not directly related
to the development of the application (For this question you could have
asked nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net or
nagiosplug-help at lists.sourceforge.net).

Thanks,

Thomas