[Nagiosplug-devel] nsclient new features.

Alessandro Ren alessandro.ren at opservices.com.br
Tue Jun 19 23:04:00 CEST 2007

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:
> [...]

    Thomas,

We've already used the clients you mentioned, but we had some problems
with them.
    Nsclient has been very stable and we'd like to upgrade it a little,
as it's been stale for a long time now.
    Sorry for cross posting, I though it would reach more nagios people
interested in upgrading nsclient.
    We already compiled the code that comes with it and have fixed a
connection limit that nsclient had of 5 simultaneos connections and we
like to go further and give this client to the community, that's why I'd
like to check the license or talk to the author.

    Thanks.