[Nagiosplug-devel] nsclient new features.

Mathias Sundman ms at op5.se
Wed Jun 20 08:37:35 CEST 2007

Alessandro Ren wrote:
> Thomas Guyot-Sionnest wrote:

What problems have you had with NSClient++? We have a lot of customers
using it, so it's in our very interest that it is stable.

Unfortunally v0.2.7 introduced a bug [1]. I tracked it down this weekend
though and emailed MickeM, the author of NSClient++ the details and am
now waiting for a new official release.

In the meantime I'va compiled and packaged a fixed version for our
customers. We are now beta testing it internally. Feel free to use our
version if you like [2]. You also get an easy to use MSI installation
package :-)

[1] http://trac.nakednuns.org/nscp/ticket/53
[2] https://support.op5.se/clients/nsclientpp/op5_NSClientpp-0.2.7.1.msi

--
A. Because people read from top to bottom.
Q. Why should I not top-post?