[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagios::Plugin updates

Gavin Carr gavin at openfusion.com.au
Wed Mar 21 02:19:25 CET 2007

Hi all,

I've just committed a bunch of updates to Nagios::Plugin - the short list of
changes include:

0.16   ??
  - added support for multi-entry help output (e.g. two separate help entries for --warning) (Gavin)
  - added automatic spec-to-help-text support to N::P::Getopt (Gavin)
  - added initial --extra-opts support to N::P::Getopt (Gavin)
  - removed default use of Threshold from N::P::Performance (Gavin)
  - removed remaining Class::Struct usages from Performance, Threshold, and Range (Gavin)
  - fixed warnings when no uom specified for add_perfdata (Ton)
  - added max_state function in N::P::Functions (Ton)

If anyone is using Nagios::Plugin in any plugins yet, and/or is interested in the
--extra-opts stuff we discussed a while ago, and would like to check this out and
bang on it, I'd appreciate any test and/or usability reports. The plan is to release
this to CPAN as version 0.16 in a few days time.

Cheers,
Gavin