[Nagiosplug-devel] !nrpe

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest Thomas at zango.com
Fri May 4 20:25:40 CEST 2007

What I'd do if I had time to work on that is to pipe PERL code to remote
client as checks. You build a library of perl checks (You can get some that
are already written or get them from various sources) then all you need is
allow ssh to run Perl then pipe the code to the remote host then grab the
result.

Just my 2 canadian cents...

Thomas