[Nagiosplug-devel] !nrpe

Carl Ekman carl.ekman at op5.se
Mon May 7 15:55:43 CEST 2007

Sean,

> i guess using a binary package is out of the question? :)

:) Hehe. Yes.... Maintaining a binary package for some every unix out there
just is beyond the scope of this...

> for some feedback: it would be nice to have a list of these commands,
> and define an "endpoint script" which would take a command name (and
> maybe options) from stdin, and if it's in the list execute it.  this way
> you could use ssh with a single keypair to execute commands.  or maybe
> this would be more easily/properly done with a restricted bash shell or
> something.  just off the top of my head anyway.

Thanks! I'll look into that. I did run into some trouble when I found out that
BSD ps really doesn't conform to anything but BSD ps, which I will have to
sort out first though.

Attached is the latest version.

Sincerely,
Carl Ekman