[Nagiosplug-devel] Problem with HTTP redirect, check_http v1759 (nagios-plugins 1.4.10)

Holger Weiss holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Tue Oct 2 16:44:47 CEST 2007

* Holger Weiss <holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE> [2007-10-01 19:44]:
> * Rodrigo Andés Godoy Schichaschwili <rgodoysch at gmail.com> [2007-10-01 11:20]:
> > The "check_http" included in nagios-plugins 1.4.10 fails on redirect for web
> > servers that verify the virtual host, because it uses the server_adress
> > instead of the host_name when follows redirect links.
>
> D'oh!  Yes, I introduced this problem by fixing the case that only "-I"
> but not "-H" is used.  You'll run into the problem if you use both "-H"
> and "-I" against a virtual host which redirects to a relative URL.

Should be fixed in SVN now.  This was really a stupid error of mine,
sorry about that.

Holger