[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagios::Plugin perl module integrated into SVN

Holger Weiss holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Sat Sep 15 17:17:20 CEST 2007

* Ton Voon <ton.voon at altinity.com> [2007-09-13 12:50]:
> I've finally got round to integrating Nagios::Plugin into the core code.

Nice!

> It is currently optional, though I would expect to make it default to
> install in future (though you will still be able to disable).
>
> Any feedback?

Out of curiosity, why should disabling N::P remain supported in the
future?  Don't we want to use it in our own Perl plugins?

> I think a release is probably in order soon, because Holger and
> Thomas have fixed quite a few problems.

Matthias, don't you want to commit your libradisclient-ng support for
check_radius[*]?  I guess that would make quite a few users happy.

Apart from that, a new release sounds good to me.  Next to the bug
fixes, I'd guess the unicast support for check_dhcp will be useful for
quite a few sites.  I'll leave my "configurable output format" stuff for
the next release.  I guess apart from me there's nobody really _that_
interested in this feature anyway ;-)

Holger

[*] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1218438&group_id=29880&atid=397597