[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagios::Plugin perl module integrated into SVN

Thomas Guyot-Sionnest dermoth at aei.ca
Sun Sep 16 07:53:01 CEST 2007

On 15/09/07 03:04 PM, Ton Voon wrote:
> On 15 Sep 2007, at 16:17, Holger Weiss wrote:
>
> Sounds good. I'm thinking that this is a 1.4.10. Maybe make the
> default install N::P and "configurable output format" as 1.5.

Sounds good to me too... I didn't worked much on the project lately but
I'm trying to get back up to speed... :)

On a side note I just written a Perl plugin for checking M$ SQL
databases (attached). It fully uses N::P, including thresholds and
performance data (and it's awesome how easy it is now!). Strangely right
after that I noticed there is a bash check_mssql in /contrib so I
thought maybe we could include mine as a replacement. I believe it's
also a good example of a N::P plugin.

If we don't include it I'll upload it to NagiosExchange. I don't care
whenever it gets in before or after next release either...

Thomas