[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagios::Plugin perl module integrated into SVN

Matthias Eble matthias.eble at mailing.kaufland-informationssysteme.com
Mon Sep 17 09:13:10 CEST 2007

> Matthias, don't you want to commit your libradisclient-ng support for
> check_radius[*]?  I guess that would make quite a few users happy.

Yes. I wanted to post this one today :)
I'm currently working on an enhancement for check_disk to ignore
filesystems based on regexes. I only need to write some test cases for
utils and check_disk. It will be ready until friday I guess.

Would it be OK to release early next week? So I'll be able to review the
bugtracker again.

Matthias