[Nagiosplug-devel] Nagios::Plugin perl module integrated into SVN

Ton Voon ton.voon at altinity.com
Mon Sep 17 09:59:34 CEST 2007

On 17 Sep 2007, at 08:13, Matthias Eble wrote:

> Yes. I wanted to post this one today :)
> I'm currently working on an enhancement for check_disk to ignore
> filesystems based on regexes. I only need to write some test cases for
> utils and check_disk. It will be ready until friday I guess.

Sounds good.

> Would it be OK to release early next week? So I'll be able to
> review the
> bugtracker again.

Shall we say 26th September as something to aim for? There is no
urgency for the release, there's just some nice stuff that I think we
should let others play with.

p.s. I've just noticed tinderbox failures due to the perl mods - I'll
get that fixed today.

Ton

http://www.altinity.com
T: +44 (0)870 787 9243