[Nagiosplug-devel] 1.4.10 Release

Holger Weiss holger at CIS.FU-Berlin.DE
Tue Sep 25 20:08:24 CEST 2007

* Marcel <webknowledge at gmail.com> [2007-09-25 14:49]:
> Just a comment on check_radius, I've tried to use the latest version, with
> the recommended (and end up trying all versions) of libradiusclient version
> with no luck at all.

Define "no luck at all" :-)  Did you have trouble compiling or using it?
Which error messages did you get?

It works fine for me both with Debian's libradius1-dev 0.3.2-8 package
and with radiusclient installed from source[1].  Thanks to a patch by
Matthias, the next release will also support radiusclient-ng[2].

Holger

[1] ftp://ftp.cityline.net/pub/radiusclient/radiusclient-0.3.2.tar.gz
[2] http://developer.berlios.de/projects/radiusclient-ng/