[Nagiosplug-devel] 1.4.10 Release

Marcel webknowledge at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 01:24:17 CEST 2007

While I was suffering from that pain, i was able to sniffer both sides of
the radius connection, and the packet was getting in malformed, reported by
the radius server side. It appears that on 64bits arch some libs get a
little messed up. Tried all versions of radiusclient, but not within 32bits
arch.

Shifting to freeradius and crafting a new plugin solved the problem.

If you locate the problem and release a new version, i'll be happy to test
it again.

cheers,